You’re thinking about starting a business but is it the right choice for you? Before you take this big step there are some things you need to do and The Small Business Doctor and his cadre of Specialists are here to help you get them done. Here are just a few of the things we can help you with:
- Assess your personal foundation: Are you ready for this challenge? What are your strengths and weaknesses and how will you manage them?
- Inventory your support network: Are the people who matter on board? What resources are needed to move forward? Which have you got? Which can you obtain? What’s missing?
- Clarify your vision: What are your goals? How well-defined are they? Are they realistic? Can they be understood by others?
- Assess your offering: Is your product or service viable? Who is your audience? What is the demand? How can you differentiate your product or service?
- Chart your course: When is the right time to begin? Do you go in all or none? What are the alternatives if things don’t go as planned?
Starting a business is more than a dream, it is your goal. Contact Ed Drozda, The Small Business Doctor today and be on your way to reaching your goal.